The Complete Guide to Creating an Effective Job Listing
This free eBook serves as an easy-to-use guide for writing a job description that will help those responsible for hiring find the most relevant applicants possible.
WHAT'S INSIDE THE EBOOK
- Job Title: The very first thing a candidate sees when your job listing pops up, and it’s so much more than a title.
- Company Description: 99% of company descriptions fail to do one important thing: Sell your company to the candidate.
- Position Responsibilities: There are three characteristics of a job responsibility section that should be followed.
- Required Skills/Qualifications: Clearly state, in bullet point form, the skills, experiences, and qualifications required.
- Mobile Friendliness: We live in a mobile world and job listings need to reflect that.