HRlogics is proud to announce the launch of Clear Verify, a groundbreaking employment and income verification platform that is set to revolutionize the industry offering transparent, safe and instant verification management.
“Our commitment to transparency and support means your employees have the power to access their data anytime, anywhere,” stated Robert Beining, Chief Verifications Officer of HRlogics. “With our dedicated US-based service team, we provide unwavering assistance from implementation to ongoing support, all at no cost to employers and their employees.”
Many HR teams find themselves entangled in the time-consuming web of in-house verification processes; spending an average of 15 minutes per employment and income verification request, while employees often wait 3-10 days for their verifications. With Clear Verify, this process is reduced from days to minutes, setting a new standard for efficiency in the industry.
The launch of Clear Verify includes the revolutionary "Verify Me" feature, marking it as the first verification platform that enables employees to directly initiate and send verifications. Using Verify Me, employees can initiate and send verification requests directly to verifiers, review their employment and wage data, dispute outdated information, and easily access "lighter" reports like a work letter. This level of autonomy not only saves time but also fosters transparency and enhances the overall experience for employees:
- Direct Control: Puts the power of verification directly in the hands of employees.
- Instant Verification Requests: Employees can initiate and send verification requests directly to verifiers without waiting for HR involvement.
- Review Your Data: Employees can conveniently review income and employment data, down to the pay period detail.
- Efficient Download Options: Effortlessly download standard reports or lighter employment forms based on personal preference and need.
- Autonomous Data Access: Empowers employees to access, control, and share their data whenever required. Clear Verify was made with the employee in mind to have transparency to see when and how their data is being used.
"HRlogics prides itself as an integrity-first compliance partner, prioritizing customer outcomes and data security above profits," said Shannon Scott, Founder & CEO at HRlogics. "Clear Verify reflects this commitment by safeguarding employee's data; sharing information only when authorized access is granted. We standout from other third party verifiers by allowing transparency to employees, nurturing trust, and establishing pioneering benchmarks for data transparency and integrity.”
For more information on HRlogics verification platform, Clear Verify, visit www.hrlogics.com/verifications.
HRlogics is a leading provider of comprehensive HR compliance solutions, dedicated to simplifying compliance management and boosting profitability for employers. By combining cutting-edge technology with full-service compliance management from industry experts, HRlogics empowers businesses to navigate the intricacies of compliance requirements seamlessly. With compliance solutions spanning the employee lifecycle, HRlogics enables employers to mitigate risk, increase profitability and focus on core business operations.