SkillSurvey is proud to announce a new integration with NEOGOV, a market leader in public sector employee lifecycle management that will help speed the hiring process by delivering faster data-driven insights on job candidates. Through the integration with SkillSurvey Reference®, recruiters will be able to launch online reference checks, view and manage feedback right from NEOGOV.
“SkillSurvey is delighted to team up with NEOGOV to support our growing client base of state and local governments. Our partnership will benefit both employers and job candidates alike,” said Rob Bennett, Vice President of SkillSurvey’s Partner Ecosystem. “The public sector has some of the longest time-to-fill rates among industries. This integration will help public entities obtain valuable data-driven feedback on their candidates faster which helps them better compete for talent.”
SkillSurvey Reference is the only online reference checking solution that has been scientifically validated that it reduces first-year turnover for cause. The solution can speed the hiring process and save recruiters valuable time, by reaching 4-5 references who provide feedback in just over one business day. Organizations can benefit by integrating online reference checking within the following ways:
- Streamlined process allows recruiters to conduct reference checks right from NEOGOV which means they get faster responses
- Reduce bias and improve compliance by ensuring reference checks are conducted consistently across job candidates
- Enhanced candidate experience by making it easy and convenient, plus it is mobile-friendly
- Reference feedback reports can be provided to hiring managers to help them better understand candidates’ soft skills
- Soft skills feedback can be used to support onboarding
- Boost retention using the predictive analytics delivered through SkillSurvey’s detailed reference feedback reports
SkillSurvey provides a talent intelligence platform you can trust – trust inspired by great data, proven science and actionable information to empower the best possible talent decisions. Our platform delivers measurable data at critical touch points of the employee lifecycle, from hiring to employee exit. We help 33,000 users empower the best possible talent decisions with more than 150,000 job candidates entered into the SkillSurvey platform each month. Visit SkillSurvey at www.skillsurvey.com, and on Facebook, Linked and Twitter.
NEOGOV is the leading provider of an integrated HR, payroll, and talent management solution for the public sector. NEOGOV customers report increased employee productivity and engagement, time and cost savings, improved regulatory requirement compliance, and reduced paper processes, with a net result of better services for citizens. Serving over 7,000 organizations, NEOGOV provides intelligent HR for the public sector. More information at www.neogov.com.