Clients across the world with complex workforces can now access the critical labor insights tool focused on workforce optimization. Indeavor's Labor Alignment Analytics Tool within the automated shift scheduling solution provides management and leadership key insights into how well-staffed their organization is compared to their operational needs. This functionality allows human resources and operations departments to reduce overstaffing costs and solve labor needs if there is a labor shortage.
Production needs frequently change requiring last-minute demand changes. The Labor Alignment Analytics Tool provides enterprise transparency into unplanned production demand occurrences, such as how frequently these changes take place and how effectively the business can reactively staff to these changes. With drill-down capabilities, Labor Alignment Analytics provides a level of visibility into scheduling accuracy and efficiency down to the job, location, and shift level. This KPI will forever change how companies measure the success of their scheduling processes.
“We are incredibly excited because this application functionality and data is the future of workforce scheduling optimization,” said Brandon Schwarz, Chief Executive Officer at Indeavor. “This effort to create advanced labor analytics for enterprises and successfully bring them to the market has been a huge partnership between our team and many of our customer’s workforce experts. Manufacturers, Energy Providers, Government Entities and more can now make better macro workforce decisions to plan labor to demands for right-size staffing, eliminating wasted overtime costs, and understaffing burnout.”
Workforce planning and optimization are critical components for the workforce of the future. With labor analytics reporting and forecasting, key stakeholders are now able to check the heartbeat of operations, including:
- analytics showing adherence and alignment
- centralized and connected data within one view
- results of current schedule practices and areas to improve
- cost variables like unplanned and planned labor with shortage/excess details
Government and Public Agency: Public agency clients can now access the benefits of automated scheduling, workforce optimization, and labor insights, including:
- Saved over $8,000,000 in fines received from inaccurate staffing practices due to a lack of visibility and certification tracking
- Overtime hours were overrun by 69% before leveraging Indeavor's scheduling solution, compared to 2% post-implementation
- Overtime dollars were overrun by 45% before Indeavor, compared to an underrun of 4% post-implementation
Food and Beverage: Human error is a public health issue. To avoid contamination, only qualified employees can be assigned to each job. The world's biggest brands launched Indeavor's scheduling solution to access labor analytics as well as the following benefits:
- Labor attribution insights to uncover the cost of down machines when replaced by manual labor
- Tracking and scheduling only qualified employees aligned with union regulations with detailed reports
- Quickly generate schedules (straight time and overtime) and fill vacancies in minutes
Gas, Utilities & Nuclear Energy: Fatigue management at the point of scheduling keeps workers safe while promoting engagement and scheduling satisfaction. Other benefits include:
- Employees easily access their schedules via Indeavor's mobile schedule app to view their schedules in real-time, request leave and swap shifts
- Quickly produce reports that not only return the correct data but also match the authorized formatting
- Adhere to workforce fatigue rules and ensure no employee schedules ever violate these rules
Discrete Manufacturing: Promote worker safety and ensure compliance to staffing regulations with customized scheduling algorithms, in addition to:
- Drive overtime costs down by 15 - 25% year over year
- Optimize employee scheduling and overtime management by ensuring straight time and OT shifts are designed to match only what is needed
The Labor Analytics Alignment Tool within Indeavor's shift scheduling solution is the future of workforce management. Learn more and request a demo of the solution by emailing our workforce management experts at [email protected].
Indeavor offers automated shift scheduling, absence management solutions, and labor analytics for enterprise visibility. By integrating with your human capital management and enterprise resource planning systems, you will get access to Indeavor's robust platform with real-time employee data for ultimate workforce optimization. Relieve your supervisors of manual tasks and the constant mental fatigue caused by scheduling changes with our automated solution, connecting the data to all your existing corporate systems, and ensuring you always have the right qualified person in each position. Visit our website for more information or contact [email protected] to speak with our workforce optimization experts.