Inclusivv, a platform enabling top brands, universities and individuals to ignite change through structured conversation, announces a series of enhancements to its engagement platform. Following its recent rebrand, Inclusivv’s new suite of features allows organizers and participants to stay connected, share stories and take action.
“With stories, participants now can share their voice, reflect on insightful prompts and engage their social network around the issues they care about,” said Lauren Langley, Head of Product & Design at Inclusivv. “With actions, we’ve finally closed the loop around how we help organizations create real and lasting change. Now organizers have a way to harness the power of structured conversation and apply it toward meaningful collective action around critical topics ranging from racial equity to climate change.”
Creating real change is hard. With these new features, Inclusivv aims to turn conversations into action. By combining community organizing principles with the art of conversation, Inclusivv makes it easier for organizations, universities, brands and communities to navigate challenging topics and track meaningful progress against goals. As a result, customers will have the data and metrics they need to measure employee engagement and culture change.
Updates to the Inclusivv platform include:
- Stories: Inclusivv Stories capture the power of conversations by providing a window into the topic’s ideas, stories, and learnings. After a conversation, participants are prompted to share a key takeaway and upload a pre-recorded video or photo with a written story. These stories are then presented publicly, allowing future participants to see the impact of the conversation and share on social media platforms.
- Actions: Inclusivv Actions allow organizers to harness the passion that immediately follows the conversation and recommend specific next steps. Each conversation topic can have up to seven custom actions that are visible to participants immediately following the conversation. Participants can check off actions they have completed and all completed actions are then aggregated for customers to see the collective impact.
- Guest Connections: The Guest Connections feature allows conversation attendees to connect after an event ends. One of the reasons people love attending conversations is meeting new people and hearing new perspectives. Often afterward, people want to stay connected. Now, attendees can securely view and request to stay connected after an event and create a personalized message. Inclusivv plans to enhance the capability by notifying users when their connections are attending upcoming conversations and allowing in-platform messaging.
- Conversation Topic Preferences: New users can select from 20 themes that range from interests to identity when registering for the first time. These preferences are saved and will feed the matching engine to recommend conversations relevant to each individual.
- NPS Collection: The Inclusivv platform now collects participant feedback post-event, gathering formal NPS scores from guests and hosts after each conversation. This data provides Inclusivv, customers and potential investors a standard quantitative measure of satisfaction and sentiment. For customers, this brings value in demonstrating the return on investment (ROI). Inclusivv will report NPS by various dimensions, giving insight into customer conversations, hosts and satisfaction ratings. This capability is built into the platform, allowing Inclusivv to easily integrate new survey enhancements in the future.
“My personal mission has always been centered around designing a more inclusive world,” said Jenn Graham, CEO of Inclusivv. “These new additions to our platform finally provide a structured way for organizers to become catalysts for real change. Not only can you now facilitate small-group structured conversations at scale, but you can also encourage participants to share their stories, stay connected, and take meaningful steps toward progress on topics that are important and relevant.”
In addition to these product enhancements, Inclusivv recently attended Venture Atlanta 2021, the largest venture capital conference in the nation, and is gearing up for its Series A round after raising a $1.1 million seed round last year.
For more information about Inclusivv and how to join one of the company’s conversations, visit https://www.inclusivv.co.