We are looking for a leading user experience (UX) designer for our topslotmachines.org site for customer support. The goal is to create a clear and user-friendly interface for a global audience, efficient and consistent in tone and personality. The UX developer will understand the technical implementation of the interface, the current problems and tasks/requirements of various existing and planned experiences related to customer convenience.
The work will focus mainly on the interaction between the user and the interface of the site in a browser window. English proficiency is necessary to offer accurate labeling and wording in user threads.
- Development of user-friendly and intuitive interface.
- Identify the problem of interaction.
- Use a user-centric approach to designing interactions.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ask smart questions, take chances and defend new ideas.