Company EssayHelpWriter, the leader of the essays writing, opens a competition to fill a vacancy Project and Program Development Department Manager!
• experience in project and program management, incl. organizational change projects (initiation, performance evaluation, planning, implementation, monitoring, completion);
• experience in the description, modernization and implementation of business processes, knowledge of the methodology and approaches to the description;
• experience in the formation of KPI systems of processes and positions;
• experience in writing regulatory documents;
• knowledge of PMBoK standards, flexible approaches to project management;
• skills of working in matrix structures, in multi-tasking with a large volume of documents, skills of interaction, setting tasks, solving conflict situations;
• focus on results, leadership qualities;
• organization, consistency, clarity and clarity of presentation of thoughts, the ability to show firmness, interpersonal skills, openness.
The main tasks of the post:
• initiation, planning, implementation, monitoring, completion of projects, project programs and special tasks in the area of "Organizational Development";
• supervising projects and programs implemented by other project managers in the area of "Organizational Development";
• assistance and training of other participants in project activities;
• collection of information, reporting on projects and tasks of the Development Department;
• participation in the development of project methodology, support for the project management system and other activities of the Development Department;
• participation in the development of the Company's strategy.