Reporting to the Sr. Human Resources Manager, the Training & Development Supervisor provides direction and expertise in the areas of training and development, and overall organizational learning. This individual is responsible for identifying the training needs of the work force, and for developing, implementing and evaluating training and development programs that support overall business strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement training programs in support of the strategic plan including leadership and technology and other training subjects as required.
- Provide expertise in training and development design and delivery by completing needs analysis activities, developing learning objectives, overall course content, exercises, supports, manuals and learning aids and evaluation tools, including online training.
- Partner with managers in identifying training needs and researches/recommends training and development programs and activities that are in-line with the overall needs.
- Provide guidance to departmental managers and supervisors to identify suitable internal trainers and develop their training skills to ensure optimal performance.
- Responsible for researching and working with government agencies regarding training grant monies and track all internal and external training in order for the company to benefit from the various grants.
- Serve as an Instructor in the delivery of general training programs; including development of material, scheduling of trainees, development of company e-trainings on the computer, etc.
- Design, develop and deliver high quality staff training and development programs to employees based on generally accepted principles of adult learning.
- Responsible and accountable for developing and implementing measurement tools and processes ensuring participant and department feedback is documented and evaluated.
- Responsible for sourcing and recommends the selection of external training consultants and contractors as needed.
- Maintain accurate and detailed training records and provide participants with feedback opportunities.
- Manage the Learning Management System (LMS) and ensure end users are trained and information is tracked accurately and updated.
- Promote teamwork, cooperation, and effective communication within the department and Company.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of best practices and industry trends as it relates to areas of responsibility.
- Perform other duties to support the human resources team and other areas aligned with areas of responsibility.
- Must be knowledgeable of learning theories (adult, behavioral, environmental, scenario) and on-the-job training methodologies.
- Certified Professional in Training Management (CPTM) certification a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of computers, including databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Ability to deal with all levels of the organization. Able to work in a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal & written), and organizational skills.
- Must be trained in and follow company policies on GMP, sanitation, pre-requisite programs, chemical control and food safety plans and policies.
- Must be competent to carry out food packaging safety and quality responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent.
- Additional professional accreditation/certification a plus.
Please send updated resume with salary expectations