Liza comes to Industry Dive with more than 15 years of experience as a business journalist. As Managing Editor she oversees HR Dive and Retail Dive. Liza believes businesses can be a force for positive change in the world, if they have the information they need to build sustainable business models and maintain an engaged workforce. She loves telling those stories.
6 ARTICLES BY Liza Casabona
- June 25, 2018 Internal investigations, Part 2: Detecting lies and deception
- June 25, 2018 Do you speak CEO? Tips for getting — and keeping — your exec's ear
- April 2, 2018 Resource Actions: Why generalizing generations is bad for business
- June 22, 2017 ADA lawsuits spark concerns over job website accessibility
- June 9, 2017 Study: 10 years after an injury, workers receive 88% of earnings and income benefits
- March 24, 2017 How a city, not a company, hosted the biggest booth at SXSW job market